Poor sleep is a
serious medical problem!
A lack of sleep or Poor sleep can be dangerous to your health and can affect overall quality of life. There can many areas of life that poor sleep can affect. Untreated sleep disorders and improper sleep patterns can impact many areas of life.
Untreated sleep disorders can increase your risk of many other health issues such as:
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Increased risk of injury due to car accidents
Diagnosing sleep disorders will help improve your quality of life.
- You will sleep in private, quiet, clean, comfortable, hotel style room.
- Your sleep will be monitored throughout your stay and we will ask you to try to sleep for a while on your back.
- Most sleep studies last between 6-8 hours, and are over by 6 a.m.
- Daytime sleep scheduling is available for shift workers.
We will go out of our way to ensure you are comfortable and your needs are met.